Our Veterinary Services
At Marshfield Animal Hospital, we are a full-service veterinary medical practice specializing in caring for dogs, cats, and exotic mammals.
We provide the following services to our patients:
- Physical examinations
- Parasite control
- Internal medicine
- Dental Services
- Full soft tissue surgical capabilities
- Endoscopic retrieval of foreign bodies
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Limited Orthopedic Surgery
- Oncology diagnostics and chemotherapy
- ID Microchipping
- Medical boarding
- Compassionate euthanasia
- Prescription refills can be made via email
Our in-house diagnostic capabilities include:
- Chemistry profile
- Serologic testing for lyme disease and feline viral diseases
- Doppler blood pressure monitoring
- Digital Radiography
- Electrocardiography (ECG)
- Anesthesia machines and multi-parameter monitoring equipment including ECG, pulse oximeter, blood pressure, heart rate, respiratory rate and core temperature
- Endoscopy with Biopsy
If we feel we cannot give your pet the necessary care, we will refer you to an appropriate specialist.
We offer discounts for humane organizations: Town of Marshfield Animal Shelter, Standish Humane Society, Last Resort Shelter, and South Shore Humane Society. We also offer a Senior Citizen discount.
Call us today to schedule an appointment with one of our veterinarians.
Marshfield Animal Hospital
490 Plain Street, Route 139
(Near Marshfield High School)
Marshfield, MA 02050
(781) 837-3005 Fax
Home | Mission Statement| Meet Our Staff | Our Veterinary Services | Doctor's Notes | Pet of the Month | Testimonials | Map & Hours | Links | Contact | Site Map