Our Veterinary Services
At Marshfield Animal Hospital, we are a full-service veterinary medical practice specializing in caring for dogs, cats and exotic mammals.
We provide the following services to our patients:
- Physical examinations
- Parasite control
- Internal medicine
- Dental Services
- Full soft tissue surgical capabilities
- Endoscopic retrieval of foreign bodies
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Limited Orthopedic Surgery
- Oncology diagnostics and chemotherapy
- ID Microchipping
- Medical boarding
- Compassionate euthanasia
- Prescription refills can be made via email
Our in-house diagnostic capabilities include:
- Chemistry profile
- Serologic testing for lyme disease and feline viral diseases
- Doppler blood pressure monitoring
- Digital Radiography
- Electrocardiography (ECG)
- Anesthesia machines and multi-parameter monitoring equipment including ECG, pulse oximeter, blood pressure, heart rate, respiratory rate and core temperature
- Endoscopy with Biopsy
If we feel we cannot give your pet the necessary care, we will refer you to an appropriate specialist.
We offer discounts for humane organizations: Town of Marshfield Animal Shelter, Standish Humane Society, and South Shore Humane Society. We also offer a Senior Citizen discount.
Call us today to schedule an appointment with one of our veterinarians.